Friday, May 29, 2015

Free Map Friday - Sci-Fi Deck Plans No. 02

With Sci-fi month coming to an end, we send it on its way to orbit the sun once again and anxiously await its return next year. To celebrate its commencement I give you Sci-Fi Deck Plans No. 02!

I couldn't decide what view or version was best, so instead of 1 map I give you 6. Let me know what you think and which one is your favorite.

You can get them at here at my Patreon page.



Patrons will also be getting an exclusive sci-fi map this month, thanks to the inspiration of +David Scott. Every month Patrons pledging $2.50 or more have the opportunity to work with me on a personalized map project.











And for non-patrons here's some modular tiles for when your party needs to explore the interior of that forbidden planet or doomsday asteroid hurtling toward earth:

No comments:

Post a Comment