Friday, January 15, 2016

Free Map Friday - The Tradewind


This weeks free map is a compliment to a previous map, the HMS Surprise. The Tradewind is a small two mast merchant ship. This week I've included two maps, both the upper and quarter deck and the hold.

You can download this week's Free Map hereWhile you're there consider supporting the project. Patrons receive watermark free high resolution maps, modular kits, VTT maps, and bonus material.







When I started the Stuff For Storytellers And Game Masters Patreon I was concentrating on creating modular tiles for the tabletop. Of course since then I've also started to create more detailed encounter areas and paper craft props as well as including VTT versions when I can for everything. I hope to start producing DIY videos detailing map creation and 2.5D Print & Paste terrain fabrication.

As I've been working on putting together some video tutorials and thought it would be fun to do some of them as a Google Hangout. I would be able to work through a tutorial and answer questions along the way, or as +Tim Shorts says, "The new virtual Bob Ross. Happy dungeon walls." If you saw my hair today, you might say it goes a bit farther than virtual.



High Seas Map Tiles: The H.M.S. Surprise

Previously a Patreon exclusive - High Seas Map Tiles: The H.M.S. Surprise
Sail the high seas with this modular map kit. Modeled after the modern tall ship replica built in 1970 and used in the making of the film Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World, in which she portrayed the Royal Navy frigate Surprise with a story based on several of the books byPatrick O'Brian.   This kit contains three decks and a separate water layer. Files for VTT use are also included.





Modular City Kit







No comments:

Post a Comment