Thursday, July 21, 2016

Free Map Monday - Beneath Bitterweed, Part 1




This past Saturday I had the opportunity to Judge the DCC zero level funnel Nebin Pendlebrook's Perilous Pantry. It was a blast as well as a total TPK. While many people prefer to play DCC in a theater of the mind style, Purple Sorcerer Games includes paper minis with the adventure and of course I just had to make some terrain to go with it. The terrain turned out great and was enjoyed by all. as I was making it I asked for permission to present the terrain as a free map as well as for Patrons. Here's the first installment--the halfling home, cavern tunnels and toad spider cave. If you are not familiar with the adventure I suggest you check it out. I plan to run it again, but this time as a Savage Worlds adventure for Savage Dungeons Novice characters

No comments:

Post a Comment