Friday, June 5, 2015

Free Map Friday - Mouser's Alley


With  two of my favorite systems licensed to create content in the world of my favorite Barbarian and Magic User duo, I can't wait to do some city crawls. This week I spent some time mocking up 2.5D tiles to get an idea of how hey might look and work together. I'll be adding more modular tiles and tinkering with roof tops; after all, you can't have a city adventure with out a cinematic rooftop chase. They are going to be great!So, for this weeks free map I present Mouser's Alley.
You can the full size image here at my Patreon page.



As for what might be lurking beneath the city streets, here's some modular tiles for when your party finds that trap door in the floor or hidden passage in the basement of the tavern:
Full Sheets of the same textures
I'll be using for the city streets.

2.5D Print & Paste Doors
2.5D Print & Paste Stairs

Cavern Encounters 1
Cavern Encounters 2

No comments:

Post a Comment